Saturday 1 October 2011

Square, Circle, Triangle

Unfortunately I missed Wednesday at college due to a hospital appointment. (more on that later) This meant that I missed receiving a brief from Tamar which from what I gather is called "Square, Circle, Triangle" As I have not yet received the brief I thought I would simply Google these words in that order and see what the image results where. Below is my favourite.
I have heard before that there are personality tests of some sort that determine what shape or colour someone is. I like how these three sculptures, that appear to be made from Lego, reflect these tests on human personality. Each being made from a set of primary colour blocks and with the three shapes mentioned in the second test as heads. Something to think about...I must get that brief. Later. - Image from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment