Monday 15 October 2012

FdA: Year Two

After what seemed like the longest summer break in the history books we are finally back at college and starting the second year of the FdA and already we have a new project to challenge us. 

203. Creative Competitions: 
This brief is different to any other that I have been set before or heard about, this is due to the fact that the project contains many briefs that have been created by outside sources, we are then to decide on a competition brief that we would like to produce work for and work to that outcome. We have been told it can be any competition, past, present or future and we are allowed to enter it if we would like to, however in my case the project deadline is before the competition one. 

My Choice: We Love Your Books - Point
For this competition you have to make a book in relation to the word "Point", you can take it any direction that you choose as long as it relates back to the word, the books can be in working order, sculptural, decorative etc depending on the artists choice. The competition is online this year and to enter I would need three pictures of the piece I make to be uploaded to the website, I will consider entering depending on the quality of my piece. 

More on my ideas as they develop 

No comments:

Post a Comment