Saturday 12 May 2012

Exhibition: Work In Progress


So, this week saw the start of art weeks around the county and not to be left out we started our first exhibition of our work from throughout the first academic year. Unfortunately due to an on-going injury to the acromioclavicular joint in my right shoulder during the "Only Make Believe" project I had no work to exhibit and was forced to arrange an extension with my tutors but more on that in another post. 

Having seen the show being put up I must say that I found it inspirational, there was not one piece produced by my classmates in the gallery that I didn't like or learn from. The academic year is almost over and I look forward to the next working with such talented people and I am definitely going to be producing something for the next big show, look forward to seeing what that will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment